Following the GetApp awards received in the fall, the Talkspirit team is pleased to share its new awards with you today. Talkspirit has just been named High Performer by the Winter 2021 report of the American software review website G2, in two categories:
- Internal Communication
- Business Instant Messaging
This ranking is based on two criteria:
- customer satisfaction, calculated from user reviews left on G2.com
- market presence, which takes into account market share, company size, number of employees and online presence
The following is a summary of the results obtained.
Customers who love us
With an average score of 4.7/5 and a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 87%, Talkspirit stands out from the competition thanks to a very high customer satisfaction (and recommendation) rate, on average over 90%.
Thus, in the Internal Communication category:
- 98% of users are satisfied with the quality of customer support: “The support team is very friendly and efficient. We regularly talk about best practices for using Talkspirit.” Paul Fiacsan, Co-founder of Smarteaz
- 95% find the tool easy to use: “All employees and external guests can connect easily, wherever they are and whatever equipment they have.” Shellard Michael, Director of the Chambéry Tourist Office
- 100% believe that Talkspirit is easy to set up: “This ease of use means that the tool can be quickly deployed throughout the company.” Benoit B. (company not specified)
Similarly, in the Business Instant Messaging category, 95% of users are willing to recommend the platform, 96% find it easy to administer, and 94% feel it meets their expectations.
Features appreciated by all
In addition to being easy to use, Talkspirit simplifies the sharing of information within the organization, making it indispensable for internal communication.
“Thanks to Talkspirit, we stay in touch with the activities of our entire company, which has more than 1,000 employees. Publishing, commenting and sharing information and documents becomes child’s play, even for the oldest among us! I’m a fan,” says Magdalen Lancon, a technician at the CPAM of Bas-Rhin.
Chat is also very successful: it is the feature most used by our customers. For Anaïs Serrié, General Accountant at Atland, “Instant messaging is the best part of Talkspirit. It allows easy communication between colleagues, and makes exchanges much more fluid.”
We would like to thank all our customers who have left their opinion on G2.com, but also all those who regularly give feedback to our teams. It is thanks to your feedback and suggestions that we are able to continuously improve the user experience and features of Talkspirit.
You are not a customer, but you are considering setting up a collaborative platform within your organization? Contact our team, or schedule a personalized demo to discover Talkspirit.
Author: Emmanuelle Abensur