We’re proud to announce that Talkspirit is at the top of the GetApp rankings, one of the leading software comparison sites. For the first time, a French solution becomes Category Leader in two categories of collaborative software:
- Instant Messaging & Chat : first place
- Remote Work : second place
The GetApp ranking, an international distinction
GetApp (Gartner Group) is a world-renowned platform for discovering and comparing the software best suited to their needs, and for consulting user reviews.
Periodically, the Category Leaders designation lists the best software in each industry.
The GetApp ranking considers five factors:
- Ease of use
- Value for Money
- Customer support
- Likelihood to Recommend
The software with the highest score in these five categories is then placed at the top of the ranking.
The added value of Talkspirit
With a score of 4.9/5 on GetApp, Talkspirit stands out from its competitors (including Slack, Google Suite, Mattermost, or Rocket-Chat) thanks to several advantages:
- An ergonomic and easy-to-use interface that allows all employees to quickly get a handle on the software.
- An all-in-one platform that centralizes collaboration (sharing and co-editing documents, checklists, integrations…) and communication features (chat, groups, videoconferencing…).
- A high level of data protection
- Attentive and reactive customer support
For Philippe Pinault, co-founder and CEO of Talkspirit, this result is the fruit of a joint effort: “In the collaborative tools market, competition is fierce, and this is one of the first times a French publisher has managed to make it to this position. So, it’s bound to have a special flavor. These distinctions reward the efforts made in recent years by the entire team to bring Talkspirit up to the level (and even ahead) of the industry’s giants, as close as possible to customer needs.”[Replay] Philippe Pinault on BFM Business: watch the video
Talkspirit moves into high gear
Talkspirit doesn’t plan to stop there. Indeed, several new features will be released soon:
- Advanced video conferencing features: 30 simultaneous participants, scheduling and recording of meetings, and more
- Advanced features for the OfficeNow collaborative suite: display of version history, ability to notify team members, file comparisons, and more
- Redesign of the mobile app to optimize the user experience
[Forbes also covered this in an article on July 17th, 2020: Talkspirit: Slack Made In France]
Seeking to set up a collaborative platform in your company? Please contact us. The Talkspirit team will be happy to assist you in your project.
– – –
Auteure : Emmanuelle Abensur