On Monday 24th August 2020, Philippe PINAULT (CEO of Talkspirit) was the guest of the program Good Morning Business on the set of BFM Business to discuss collaborative work in the Covid-19 era with journalists Christophe Jakubyszyn, Sandra Gandoin and Lorraine Goumot.
The CEO of the French startup talked about several key topics in digital transformation such as the evolution of work modes, competition with GAFA (Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon) and digital sovereignty (with OVHcloud).
Watch the replay here:
Key elements of the interview:
- GetApp Rankings: “Talkspirit has been ranked #1 in Gartner’s GetApp Rankings,” a world-renowned software comparison site. This distinction will help increase the company’s visibility and strengthen its international presence.
- Covid and the evolution of work modes: “Talkspirit provides companies with a communication and collaboration platform that enables them to simplify their work modes—whether at the office or remotely. […] The Covid crisis has shown us that the use of these tools has exploded in companies:“ Talkspirit has noted an x10 usage for chat and x30 for videoconferencing. —Philippe Pinault, Talkspirit
- GAFA and digital sovereignty: “Today, the choice is all too often made between GAFA and digital sovereignty, even though French alternatives exist. […] However, public and private players are starting to realize that they need to invest in French solutions.” —Philippe Pinault, Talkspirit
- Data security: The “need to better protect our data” is also at the heart of companies’ concerns. At Talkspirit, “we’ve been working for many years with OVHcloud, which guarantees the location and security of data.” —Philippe Pinault, Talkspirit
- Connecting employees without email: “In many organizations, employees work in the field and don’t have time to send emails. Talkspirit offers functionalities adapted to these uses that do not exist among competitors.” —Philippe Pinault, Talkspirit
Are you an SME or middle-market company and want to know more about Talkspirit’s platform and how it can help you? Contact us to discuss more. Our team will be happy to help!