A new blog for a new product and a new start!
7 years separate this post from the launch of talkSpirit product, first as community platform and then as a collaborative platform and enterprise social network.
I am really pleased to announce the upcoming launch of a totally new talkSpirit.
In this new version, we have gathered all what we have learned from social networks and everything in which we believe, in the era of digital transformation of all organizations.
talkSpirit was born in 2008 on evidence that the authors of “Cluetrain Manifesto” have summarized in a book that became a bestseller. Let me quote some of these evidences:
- Markets are conversations.
- In both internet worked markets and among intranet worked employees, people are speaking to each other in a powerful new way.
- These networked conversations are enabling powerful new forms of social organization and knowledge exchange to emerge.
- Companies that don’t realize their markets are now networked person-to-person, getting smarter as a result and deeply joined in conversation are missing their best opportunity.
- There are two conversations going on. One inside the company. One with the market.
- These two conversations want to talk to each other. They are speaking the same language. They recognize each other’s voices.
- To traditional corporations, networked conversations may appear confused, may sound confusing. But we are organizing faster than they are. We have better tools, more new ideas, no rules to slow us down.
We have become convinced that these conversations within communities are the most powerful lever for transforming organizations, the best way for knowledge sharing, ideas and support. They are the fuel of modern organizations which have realized that the value is in listening, in dialogue, in understanding the needs, in achieving a richer customer experience. Open to their ecosystem, these agile organizations promote these conversations.
We have come to learn that a social network only works if it creates value for its users. And whether in small or large organizations, users have simple needs when it comes to work in a team or through their community. We can summarize them: to communicate and share information to stay up-to-date.
Also the next version of talkSpirit will focus on these key functions which are the heart of a social network across a team, an organization, an ecosystem. And we want to build our differences and our added value by dealing with a real problem of all teams / organizations: gathering the flow of information and conversations on a single place for easy sharing and cooperation.
Our mission is to connect every employee with all of the information and people needed to achieve his projects, daily. Simplify teamwork really!
We will provide a credible response to the universal need to communicate, exchange and share, within open spaces or private groups, with colleagues or external stakeholders.We will provide a credible response to gather information flows scattered throughout dozens of different business applications which are all new silos. We want to say “Goodbye” to the email internally, which is anything but a sharing and collaboration tool. We do believe that work match with friendliness and fun. We want to bring the voices of customers in organizations, bringing it closer to those who decide and those who realize, allow new conversations to engage, we want to allow your employees to be ambassadors in your market.
We will deploy this new talkSpirit on this path soon. Stay tuned on this blog and on twitter.